I. Information We Collect
- User-Provided Information: You provide us information about yourself, such as your name, mobile number and e-mail address when you register with the Service. You also provide us information in the Content and Application(s) you post to the Service. If you correspond with us by e-mail, we may retain the content of your e-mail messages, your e-mail address and our responses.
- Cookies Information: When you visit the Service, we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets Eruvaka help you log in faster and enhance your navigation experience on the site. A cookie may also convey information about how you browse the Service. A persistent cookie may remain on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser during subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser's directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Service may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you use the Service, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit our website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
II. How We Use Your Information
- We use the personal information you submit to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service.
- By providing Eruvaka your e-mail address, you consent to our using the e-mail address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may use your e-mail address to send you other messages, such as newsletters, changes to features of the Service, or special offers. If you do not want to receive such e-mail messages, you may opt out or notify us be e-mail.
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, Eruvaka may retain your profile information, Content, and Application for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, or audit purposes. Furthermore, Eruvaka may retain and continue to use indefinitely all Content contained in your communications to other users or posted to public or semi-public areas of the Service after termination or deactivation of your account.
- Eruvaka may use certain information about you and/or your Application internally for purposes such as analyzing how the Service is used, diagnosing service or technical problems, maintaining security, and personalizing content.
- Eruvaka reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or remove the Content you post on the Service if in our sole opinion such Content violates, or may violate, any applicable law or our Terms of Service, or to protect or defend our rights or property or those of any third party. Eruvaka also reserves the right to remove Content upon the request of any third party.
III. How We Share Your Information
- Personally Identifiable Information: Eruvaka will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of Eruvaka (for instance, on servers in the cloud).
- As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Customer, e-mail, and visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also transfer or assign such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or dissolution.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain Eruvaka services.
IV. How We Protect Your Information
- Eruvaka uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information and implement your Application sharing settings. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Eruvaka or store on the Service, and you do so at your own risk.
- To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
V. Compromise of Personal Information
VI. Your Choices About Your Information
- You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Service, in which case Eruvaka may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may update or correct your account information and e-mail preferences by sending an firstname.lastname@example.org
VII. Links to Other Web Sites and Services
VIII. Notification Procedures